05 June 2009

Tooba Siddiqui

. Your must valuable assets:

My Family

. Craziest thing you ever did:

I always do crazy things. I guess it was really very crazy when I landed in New York without any notification and surprised my family.

. One person you idealize:

My Mother

. One talent, you would love to have most:

Singing

. On what occasions do you lie?

When it comes to love and romance


. Philosophy of life:

Living at the best

. On a blind date you’d go out with:

You never know that why it’s called a ‘blind’ date………

. Secret ambition:

I don’t keep any secret ambitions everybody knows what my ambitions are. All I want to do is a good film.

. You’d like to be reborn as:

Madonna


. Recurring dream:

Winning an Oscar

. One project you’d give your eye and teeth for:

Doing a film


. An historic figure you are in love with:

Quid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

. A project you wish you shouldn’t have done:

I don’t remember exactly. There had been a lot of projects in the past that I did just for the money and today I feel I shouldn’t have done those.

. One activity that keeps you occupied in your free time:

Watching movies


. Which fictional character do you wish existed in real life?

Batman

. If there were one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?

I don’t think I would want to change anything about myself

. Your mostly likely turn offs:

Bad smell

. Turn on:

Great sense of Humor

. Your message to the World:

Live your dreams



No comments:

Post a Comment